NBA Will Kawhi Leonard re-sign with the Toronto Raptors?

Will KL re-sign with Toronto?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Kawhi to the clip and PG13 is coming with him!! Wow ngl I totally didn’t see that coming.

The Lakers took the biggest L here as they lost out on getting quality depth pieces during the first few days of free agency while waiting out on Kawhi. The raps at least won the nba championship, although this reinforces the stereotype that Toronto is still an irrevelant city in the NBA in comparison to other sports.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Kawhi to the clip and PG13 is coming with him!! Wow ngl I totally didn’t see that coming.

The Lakers took the biggest L here as they lost out on getting quality depth pieces during the first few days of free agency while waiting out on Kawhi. The raps at least won the nba championship, although this reinforces the stereotype that Toronto is still an irrevelant city in the NBA in comparison to other sports.
Just signed Danny Green plus still have money to spend

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Yea but it’s still a disappointment for LAL considering a lot of them genuinely believed they’d have a big 3 of Kawhi, LBJ and AD going into next season.
Of course its disappointing but I wouldn't exactly call it taking a "L" . They traded for AD and signed Danny Green I'd say that's a big W

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Probably gets hurt next season anyways. I understand him wanting term and to be at home though. Too bad, bet Lowry becomes a Laker now. Paul George is injury prone too. Lakers will dominate them with a good point guard. Raptors need to rebuild ASAP.

Last edited:

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Kawhi would leave so much endorsement cash on the table if he left Toronto. He'd be their #1 of course, not #3 on the team.

He wouldn't just be #1 on the Raptors too, but also the #1 sports star in all of Canada. If he re-signed, a lot of casual fans who quickly got into basketball would buy all kinds of merch of his and endorsements would be huge. So there is a benefit to a fanbase "stalking" you lol

Lol he would be behind just about every star hockey player.

Might be top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad