NBA Will Kawhi Leonard re-sign with the Toronto Raptors?

Will KL re-sign with Toronto?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This again? :laugh:

You never know with Kawhi but today should be decision day. Tomorrow all the deals become official and teams probably need to know what he's doing by then. I guess the Pelicans and Hawks could agree to delay making the trade official in good faith but no guarantees. Also, poor Danny Green is still waiting for him too.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Everyone is Wonderin`g where Kawhi Leopard will sine. But I Believe he will sine with the Las Angele`s Laker`s. The Reason bein`g is is that his Home Town is in Los Angele`s, and As well he will wan`t 2 play with Jame`s LeBron `n` Kobable Bring Bron`g in Los Angele`s. I Think They can win Lot`s of ChampionChip`s 2gether `n` so I Think Leopard will sine with L.A. :clap::clap:

Reactions: Roman Fell

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Everyone is Wonderin`g where Kawhi Leopard will sine. But I Believe he will sine with the Las Angele`s Laker`s. The Reason bein`g is is that his Home Town is in Los Angele`s, and As well he will wan`t 2 play with Jame`s LeBron `n` Kobable Bring Bron`g in Los Angele`s. I Think They can win Lot`s of ChampionChip`s 2gether `n` so I Think Leopard will sine with L.A. :clap::clap:

Wrong. Leonardo will sign with the Clippers. He is a quiet, sensible man. Would get less media attention with the Clippers rather than with Drake and the LA Lakers. No one wants to play with a soon to be washed up Lebron James who thinks he is GM and ruins team chemistry wherever he goes. Plus who would want to live under Kobe's shadow, a 2nd player stealing all of Michael Jordans moves would be too much for Laker Nation to handle.

And no, no clue what im talking about, just wanted some yellow font up in here....

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

giphy.gif

Didn't think you'd bring that whole shtick onto a different board, but....here we are, I guess.

Think it's down to either the Lakers or Raptors.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Wrong. Leonardo will sign with the Clippers. He is a quiet, sensible man. Would get less media attention with the Clippers rather than with Drake and the LA Lakers. No one wants to play with a soon to be washed up Lebron James who thinks he is GM and ruins team chemistry wherever he goes. Plus who would want to live under Kobe's shadow, a 2nd player stealing all of Michael Jordans moves would be too much for Laker Nation to handle.

And no, no clue what im talking about, just wanted some yellow font up in here....
Your wron`g. `n` the Reason bein`g Is, Is that a Leopard never show`s it`s Spot`s. So Any1 Clamin`g they Know wat Leopard will do is Ridiculous. Leopard will Sine with L.A. 2 play with LeBriminy Jim Jam `n` Kobable Brin`g Bron`g `n` they will win Multiple ChampionChip`s 2gether. :clap:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The fact that the plane went right back to Toronto means we're getting another helicopter (maybe multiple helicopters!) in a few hours when it lands. Good times.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The irony is this is happening to a guy who couldn't care less about the attention and avoids it at all cost. Even Lebron didnt get to this point if I recall correctly.

The difference is that Lebron controlled, fueled and endorsed his own hype, culminating in that cringeworthy "decision" he ran on ESPN.

With Kawhi the media is left to speculate themselves into a frenzy since he could care less about creating a media circus. He's just going about his business while TSN is foaming at the mouth. :laugh:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
People are reading into the plane too much.

MLSE plane fly's to Toronto for Kawhi to take the Interview, the plane then fly's Kawhi back home to his house in Cally where he can have discussions with family and make a decision.

If Kawhi plays in Toronto doesnt mean hes going to live in Toronto in the off season.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Clippers blew it when they failed to get any marquee free agents. It's lakers or raps.
Fwiw, putative, but well regarded as such, insider posted on realgm that kawhi is going to the raps.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Clippers blew it when they failed to get any marquee free agents. It's lakers or raps.
Fwiw, putative, but well regarded as such, insider posted on realgm that kawhi is going to the raps.

A few days ago didn't an insider on Reddit say Lakers? Who do we trust? Reddit insider or RealGM insider?

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Kawhi kinda screwed the Clippers by waiting so long to go through his process. All the other big fishes were ready to commit on sunday at 6PM and none were going to wait on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad