Will Jeff Skinner ever play in the playoffs?

Will Jeff Skinner ever play in the playoffs?

• Total voters

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
I had no idea he never played a playoff game, and the way things are looking Buffalo is still just as far away from making the playoffs anytime soon, what are the chances he gets traded to a playoff team, get bought out and sign with a good team, or will he just have to stick in Buffalo and hope they build a good team around him? Any chance he gets to play in playoff hockey?

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Once bought out or he does enough years in Buffalo to get traded with retention, he’ll get to the playoffs

NiagaraKraken

May 23, 2021
Niagara
I voted no lol. Honestly tho how far is Buffalo from being a playoff team? They seem to be an awful long way away, I feel horrible for Sabre fans.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
His salary will be a huge obstacle of any team he ever plays on succeeding so there’s definitely a chance he doesn’t.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Even if he gets bought out eventually, does he even get another shot? If he can't find his way into regular minutes with Buffalo, what playoff team is going to want him? I'm curious what player has the most regular season games played without appearing in a playoff game.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Even if he gets bought out eventually, does he even get another shot? If he can't find his way into regular minutes with Buffalo, what playoff team is going to want him? I'm curious what player has the most regular season games played without appearing in a playoff game.

I'm pretty sure that it's already Skinner actually. I believe it was Guy Charron, but Skinner passed him in games played this past season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad