Will Jake Browning do something similar to 1999 Kurt Warner for the rest of the season?

Will Jake Browning do something similar to Kurt Warner for the rest of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
It'd be a lot cooler if he did.

1702151948974.png

Does seem really unlikely though.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He for sure isn't taking Burrows job.

I like cinderella stories so if Cincy made it all the way with him I'd be all for it, but it's unlikely.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm absolutely thrilled for Jake to be doing this, especially winning his Apple Cup rematch game. However, he's always going to be a limited QB and you could see it from the day he took the reins at UW. His absolute upside to me was always going to be Teddy Bridgewater and he's about there now so kudos to him for sticking around and progressing to being a viable NFL QB.

Reactions: sigma six

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm absolutely thrilled for Jake to be doing this, especially winning his Apple Cup rematch game. However, he's always going to be a limited QB and you could see it from the day he took the reins at UW. His absolute upside to me was always going to be Teddy Bridgewater and he's about there now so kudos to him for sticking around and progressing to being a viable NFL QB.
Yeah he doesn’t have enough high end traits to be a long term starter. High end backup to bridge QB is where I see him being at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad