Will Hughes be the first 1st Overall to not stick/play in the NHL his first year since Johnson?

Will Hughes be the first 1st Overall to not stick/play in the NHL his first year since Johnson?

• Total voters

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Why is gaudreau playing still. Needs to bulk up. Since clearly it’s based on size not production

Exactly. I still believe in RNH's star potential. I think he can be a PPG player in this league. I love the way the he plays. He wasn't rushed or didn't belong in the league at 18. He just hasn't took that next step. I think as the Oilers get better as a team, he will take that step with the team.

Reactions: KidLine93

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
What about the other two games? So far through 3 games he doesn't have a point, outscored 3-0 at 5v5, and has the 2nd worst possession numbers on the team (33 cf%) in a sheltered role.

Saying he's still very young and 3 games is too early to draw conclusions is pretty reasonable. Saying he's been fine is a reach
He's been more than fine. Creating plenty of chances again tonight. People have no idea what they are talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad