Will He Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke154

Sep 6, 2003
I was just wondering ive been watching and it seems like Alexander Semin is playing well. Will he make the big club and produce , if not could someone help me im looking for a young rookie who will play and get lots of points this year (besides Hemsky) thanks in advance

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Luke154 said:
I was just wondering ive been watching and it seems like Alexander Semin is playing well. Will he make the big club and produce , if not could someone help me im looking for a young rookie who will play and get lots of points this year (besides Hemsky) thanks in advance

He is extremly impressive.

He will definatly have a roster spot and may play LW on the 1st line with Jagr and Lang...

At least he'll have 4th line duty with Sutherby and Gordon + some PP time!!!

My Calder runner-up dark horse...

BJ21

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
"I was just wondering ive been watching and it seems like Alexander Semin is playing well. Will he make the big club and produce , if not could someone help me im looking for a young rookie who will play and get lots of points this year (besides Hemsky) thanks in advance"

He has mostly been playing on the second line with Lang and Grier/Zubrus, and getting time on the second PP unit. Were I a betting man, I'd bet on him being on the opening night roster. I don't think the Dark Horse Calder candidate reference is ridiculous, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad