Will Connor Bedard surpass or equal McDavid?

Do you think Connor Bedard surpass or equal McDavid?

• Yes surpass

• Yes, equal

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I knew this thread was coming as soon as you mentioned Bedard being 2.0 PPG (in 15 games, in pandemic year too) compared to McDavid in another thread.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I honestly don't know enough about him - but may as well say no because of how tall an ask it is

I hope he does though. Would be nice to see some more generational talent in the league soon

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
He's probably as good at hockey as you can be at that age, and his shooting ability will be especially great in the NHL but something tells me he won't be on McDavid's level.

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
Going to say no just because that’s such a tall task and I haven’t seen him play much. His stats are crazy though.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
Nobody knows.
Development isn't linear - it's different for every person. The thing about McDavid is that his development has seemingly grown exponentially with every step he took all the way up to the NHL. Which is extremely rare.

We've all seen kids that dominate leagues and then make the next jump and plateau. I've also seen kids who have started out slower but end up over-taking peers they played with who were considered the "stars".

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Equal.... hes putting up numbers that we have never seen as a 15 year old in a league of 17-19 year olds.

Buffalo are gonna love him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->