Will anyone be visiting Notre Dame for the training camp?

Kathryn Tappen

yeah whatever ****
Jun 17, 2013
The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that tickets for the 2014 Blackhawks training camp sessions at Compton Family Ice Arena on Saturday, Sept. 20, and Sunday, Sept. 21, will go on sale on Monday, Aug. 11, at 9:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. ET. Fans can purchase general admission tickets for $10.00 each at und.com/tickets. For any questions, please contact the Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356. Ticket limits may apply.

The Blackhawks will hold training camp at Compton Family Ice Arena (100 Compton Family Ice Arena, Notre Dame, IN) from 10:15 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. ET on Saturday, Sept. 20, and Sunday, Sept. 21. Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. ET each day. Complimentary parking will be available in all of the adjacent Notre Dame parking lots.

Team practices on Friday, Sept. 19, will be closed to the general public. A full training camp schedule will be released at a later date.

Just a few weeks ago I felt iffy about simply driving down to Johnny's IceHouse to see our prospect training camp, but now this comes to mind.

I'm considering driving there, maybe even stay at a hotel from 9/21-22 for both days. I've never traveled out of state alone and have no familiarity of the area at all.

:help:

:help:

CoachQ

Aug 23, 2014
Tinley Park, IL.
Kathryn, the University of Notre Dame campus is beautiful, especially in the fall when the leaves are turning. Touring the campus is a lot of fun (the Basilica is a must see).That weekend there is no football game, so there will not be a fight for hotel rooms. However, stay at a well known chain (Hilton, Marriott, etc.), as there are a lot of little dive hotel/motels that may have a cheap price but you get what you pay for. Also, the area of South Bend (including Roseland) is not the best, so be careful. If you can find somewhere downtown or out in Mishawauka (about 10 minutes from campus) you should be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad