Waived: Wild waive Kyle Quincey

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
has he been that bad? or does minny have younger dmen that can make the jump now?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
has he been that bad? or does minny have younger dmen that can make the jump now?

We're most likely going to replace him with Nate Prosser who is also on waivers. He's better and cheaper than Quincey

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Thank god. I hope someone claims him and gives him another chance, but he has just been awful, here.

That bad. From Russo:

"Quincey has taken six minors in the past five games and the Wild have lost seven of their past nine with Quincey in the lineup.
They’ve won their past five without him."

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
that's what you get for jumping ehlers.
It's probably an overstatement to say that he's dragged down the entire team with his poor play, but not much of one. He was brought in to act as an anchor on the bottom pairing while we rotate out the rookies, Olofsson and Reilly. Instead he's just dragged down whoever he's paired with.

He's not the only problem on the team, but he's the biggest and easiest to fix.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Quincy had one of the worst performances by an NHL player I've seen in a very long time against the Jets 2 nights ago. I literally said to my friend "this guy needs to be sent down for them."
I am nostradamus?

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It's probably an overstatement to say that he's dragged down the entire team with his poor play, but not much of one. He was brought in to act as an anchor on the bottom pairing while we rotate out the rookies, Olofsson and Reilly. Instead he's just dragged down whoever he's paired with.

He's not the only problem on the team, but he's the biggest and easiest to fix.

We told him to be an anchor for this team, and he responded with "Oh, don't worry, you guys aren't going anywhere."

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Thank god. I hope someone claims him and gives him another chance, but he has just been awful, here.

That bad. From Russo:

"Quincey has taken six minors in the past five games and the Wild have lost seven of their past nine with Quincey in the lineup.
They’ve won their past five without him."
And the Winnipeg game was an impressive demonstration of how to kick your own team in the nuts over and over and over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad