Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Rangers (Zuccarello's return to MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I would start Georgiev, with Lundqvist being emotional when Zuccarello was traded, I can see him being emotional during the Zuccarello tribute video. with the way Georgiev battled back on Saturday night, I believe he deserves another start.

Let's discuss this game.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I would start Georgiev, with Lundqvist being emotional when Zuccarello was traded, I can see him being emotional during the Zuccarello tribute video. with the way Georgiev battled back on Saturday night, I believe he deserves another start.

Let's discuss this game.

Is this... is this your justification for starting goalie?

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-minnesota-wild.gif

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Per Instagram, Zucc spent some time with Hank and his family yesterday. Good stuff, the bromance is still alive.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Favorite Zuke moment...playoffs when his head got bashed in by a McDoungh slap shot and later in the series they show him in a suite just nodding his head on the jumbotron..place went wild

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Zucc was a good solider and a great player when he was here, but I don't find myself yearning for him at all. Maybe it's just because of how things ended, when it was obvious he was super offended the team was going to move him.

The video tribute will be nice though

Reactions: BLEETCH1994

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
Hank and Georgiev are 1 or 2 bad games away from Shesty coming up and having a tremendous opportunity to stick. I think Hank has been the slightly better goalie thus far, but damn we need someone to remain consistent and give this team a chance to win every game. Neither has so far.

Any news on Zib?

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Let's discuss this game.

Dude what is this pre-school?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Those aren't Zuuuuuucs Joe, they're ACTUALLY BOOS for once! What a day!

LOL. I'll be there tonight, excited. Won't be booing. I expect a nice video tribute and not just a 5 second screenshot of someone like Vesey or Namestnikov and their stats as a Ranger, which was 5 secs too much, lol.

Reactions: romba

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Hank and Georgiev are 1 or 2 bad games away from Shesty coming up and having a tremendous opportunity to stick. I think Hank has been the slightly better goalie thus far, but damn we need someone to remain consistent and give this team a chance to win every game. Neither has so far.

Any news on Zib?
I agree, but with how porous our D has been with tons of shots and high quality chances, it's tough for any goalie to feel comfortable and get that consistency. Hopefully Zbad coming back in a game or two steadies the lines and allows for some patching our d zone leaks. Leave Shesty a mile away from our NHL club for now, it'll zap his confidence if he doesn't stand on his head which he'd have to do as it stands now.

Reactions: MetalJaws

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
My body is ready for the epic return of @Webster to our GDT

Don't worry, I'm done here ;)

Not that I don't like your board, we had some interesting debates over the years, but I guess the Minnesota board is my place now.

Got a feeling there will be some tears tonight, I just hope Mats doesn't score on Hank.

Reactions: romba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad