Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
vp-fistpump-hi.gif

MrHockey80

Sep 23, 2007
Good for him.

He should be a top 5 call up depending on the situation.

Good for Napalm was our best RW playing with Kovy and Travis in 2010-11 season second half playoff run. If he gets put on waivers say bye bye no way a guy with 87 games and 25 points clears especially on a one year deal Wild must be thinking he stays up or they wouldn't have signed him

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Good for Napalm was our best RW playing with Kovy and Travis in 2010-11 season second half playoff run. If he gets put on waivers say bye bye no way a guy with 87 games and 25 points clears especially on a one year deal Wild must be thinking he stays up or they wouldn't have signed him

Thats IF/when he gets called up. Depends on who gets hurt but theres plenty of options down in Houston...Depth move for sure. If we call him up then have to send him back down and he gets claimed I don't think any Wild fans will lose much sleep about it.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
no one fleeced anyone in that deal. NJ wanted a top four D, we wanted picks and prospects. We had a top four D that wasn't working for us, they had a prospect that couldn't transition to the NHL in their system, and threw in a pick and a conditional pick to sweeten the pot.

MrHockey80

Sep 23, 2007
Thats IF/when he gets called up. Depends on who gets hurt but theres plenty of options down in Houston...Depth move for sure. If we call him up then have to send him back down and he gets claimed I don't think any Wild fans will lose much sleep about it.

You obviously have no idea how waivers work he has to be put on waivers to be sent to the AHL

RynRyn is right both got what they needed without Zyds we never make it to the finals and Palmieri and the picks will turn out fine

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I thought that he was a very solid player when I saw him against the barons, if he hit waivers I'd claim him if I were Oilers GM. He's a big guy and he has decent hands. I think that he could turn his career around and still be a full time NHLer.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Palmieri showed speed but little else up here last year. Believe he got kind of complacent and lacked urgency to start the year with the Devils. But he's been very, very good down in Houston.

Still really like that Zidlicky trade, just because it got him off the team and off the books.

The conditional pick was a 2013 3rd rounder if they made the ECF.

Also Bussieres was a pick from that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->