3. Kuemper 36.11%
4. Tuch 41.03%
5. Olofsson 50.00%
6. Zucker 79.63%
7. Folin 35.14%
8. Phillips 40.35%

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
Bulmer, looked good in NHL stints and played well last year until he got hurt, then Grovac, then Lucia.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Going with Graovac. Good frame, good skating, and has solid offensive skills. I have not seen enough of Lucia so understand why most are going with him.

Bulmer...always liked him and still do, but I think Graovac has a higher ceiling.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
I mean Super Mario still has the highest ceiling of anybody out there. It's too quick to knock off a 2nd round pick this quickly. Sure he didn't perform much better than his freshman year, but still remember that he is an underclassman who put up 30+ points and represented his country on the gold medal winning team at the WJC. Did anyone else on the list do that?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Kaapo for me. Potential future starter, and the only one I've seen enough.

The real question is: Why isn't the title "#9 is Fine"?

J22*

I mean Super Mario still has the highest ceiling of anybody out there. It's too quick to knock off a 2nd round pick this quickly. Sure he didn't perform much better than his freshman year, but still remember that he is an underclassman who put up 30+ points and represented his country on the gold medal winning team at the WJC. Did anyone else on the list do that?

Gustafsson did, and he actually played in the games. I am still pretty high on Lucia, but there are guys still on the list that have accomplished more than he has to this point.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Hard to compare I think at this stage, but potential wise Lucia could be up there. Could prob guarantee he is not better than some of the guys on the list but he is younger than a guy like Schroeder per say

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta

Pretty sure Schroeder did. Wcha rookie of the year. Prob the highest scoring player at the wjc tourney. Even better than roenick

PariseSuterKoivu

Jul 9, 2012
I think Avery Peterson will jump up in the Wild ranking at least in people's minds when they get to see him play this year. Probably belongs in the top 10 IMO.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I think Avery Peterson will jump up in the Wild ranking at least in people's minds when they get to see him play this year. Probably belongs in the top 10 IMO.

I don't think there is a whole lot of separation in 8 through 15 or even 20 at this point. Prospects that are either far away or low ceiling. Looking at the remaining list, id have a hard time putting Peterson in the top 15 though.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
I don't think there is a whole lot of separation in 8 through 15 or even 20 at this point. Prospects that are either far away or low ceiling. Looking at the remaining list, id have a hard time putting Peterson in the top 15 though.

Gotta love his size though. I agree I think that he could be a pretty good player. Remember the last Mr. Hockey we drafted then traded away? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Why-The-Heck-Did-They-Make-That-Trade... Teddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad