Feb 21, 2010
God damn it, I had forgotten to make a new one :laugh:

Thanks Jarick and Jaykay!

Last edited:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
If Jason Zucker is our #6 prospect, our prospect pool ****ing rules.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. A couple years ago was the peak of the drool-worthiness, I'd say. Not what it once was thanks to prospects graduating, but still pretty enviable compared to a big chunk of the rest of the league.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
3 votes for Lucia?

supermario_knocmls3.gif

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
I'll post highlights of him making moves he shouldn't b making :naughty:

.......you have Wayy too much time on your hands, lol.

Phillips for me, 2 years running leds AHL team in games played including all 76 last year(resilent) goes to development camp voluntarily(character), leads bad team AHL in scoring as a 20, coach calls him his best player Jim Mill raves about him, that's enuff for me.
Never said he is NHL ready, but starting 3rd pro season and only being 21, I like his future, skill needs to play with skill, playing Zucker/keranon/Schroder/Dumba/Folin etc I expect big things.
Im also much higher on Bulmer than most too.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

Phillips for me, 2 years running leds AHL team in games played including all 76 last year(resilent) goes to development camp voluntarily(character), leads bad team AHL in scoring as a 20, coach calls him his best player Jim Mill raves about him, that's enuff for me.
Never said he is NHL ready, but starting 3rd pro season and only being 21, I like his future, skill needs to play with skill, playing Zucker/keranon/Schroder/Dumba/Folin etc I expect big things.

I think most people are high on Bulmer's ability, just his ability to stay on the ice is the question mark.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota

I love Phillips but unless he learns when the right time to do that stuff is I don't see him being very effective. He is still a great talent.

Puckcrazy51

Feb 28, 2014
Neat to listen to Fletchers interview yesterday with Russo.His thoughts on Development Camp.

Heaped praise on the defenceman, particularily Labbe for his improvement.
Spoke highly of Phillips, Tuch and Gilmour upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad