Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
1. Dumba 50.52%
2. Haula 56.96%
3. Kuemper 36.11%
4. Tuch 41.03%

Who will be prospect #5? Lots of good prospects available.

As always, poll will be open for two days.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Still Zucker, can't say I have seen Olofsson enough to have formed and opinion. I'm basing my votes on the actual gameplay on the actual players that I have actually seen with my own eyes (via broadcast of course).

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Zucker, then Olofsson.

Both have 2nd round pedigrees, but Zucker also has two PPG+ years of NCAA and one almost PPG year in the AHL. Olofsson's one 8 point year in the NCAA doesn't measure up.

Last edited:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Zucker, then Olofsson.

Both have 2nd round pedigrees, but Zucker also has two PPG+ years of NCAA and one almost PPG year in the AHL. Olofsson's one 8 point year in the NCAA doesn't measure up.

Comparing points between a scoring forward on a good D1 team and a defensmen on a bad D1 team? In a league where its pretty damn common for small PPG forwards to not translate to the NHL?

Was Johan Larsson a better prospect than Brodin because he had 36 points, while Brodin had 6?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Comparing points between a scoring forward on a good D1 team and a defensmen on a bad D1 team? In a league where its pretty damn common for small PPG forwards to not translate to the NHL?

Was Johan Larsson a better prospect than Brodin because he had 36 points, while Brodin had 6?

No, but that's all I have to go off of. I saw one of Colorado College's 30 games last year, so what do I really know about Gustav Olofsson?

Zucker's goal scoring has translated to 2 different levels, three if you want to pro-rate his two stints in the NHL.

At least in your example, Brodin would've had 1st round (top 10) pedigree to fall back on.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
Can anyone explain, or link me to an article that explains Olofson's rise? I remember hearing good things when he was drafted, but did not follow him at CC at all.

I had no idea his stock had risen this far.

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
It hasn't everywhere...sometimes on here its a herd mentality.

I haven't seen him enough myself to jump on bandwagon, that's just me.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This based on fact, same draft year 2011, Philips best player in Iowa(ANL) last year, Lucia not played against men yet and wasn't best player on his college team

I don't think Phillips will make the NHL with this team, I think Lucia still has a very good chance to reach his ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad