GDT: Wild@Leafs 2PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthews34

Oct 9, 2009
Uxbridge
Millen is such an idiot
"I dont think that got through" right after he already talked about how it was blocked
"Marner almost had the natural hat trick" even though the wild scored in between
Shut up Greg, you played over 600 NHL games and never once had a season with a Save % over 0.900

It was the 80s I don't think any goalie did. :laugh: But you're right Millen should never speak again. :thumbu:

Reactions: ToMaLe

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I literally cant believe that egocock put moore out there over kap, that is literally sabotage

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Rielly needs to get off the pp, he’s literally never passing to matthews, hes doing the same 2 plays over and over, top of the circle marner pass, or seeing eye weak wristers. Not effective
Maybe that's not Rielly, maybe its Babs.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I'm all for letting our first PP play most of the time, but we gotta work Nylander in there in that case. He's legitimately been one of the best PP guys in the league in previous years. Not using him would be a waste. Marner is better so he can't have his usual spot, but somewhere. On the left with Matthews in the high slot?

Reactions: PittsburghHustlers

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
i love Marleau's leadership, but does he skate anymore?
his stride looks heavy, kinda reminds me of Dion Phaneuf/Luke Schenn skating.

Crazy how much his skating has regressed since last year. I remember being shocked at how well he skated last year. It was obvious age was going to catch him sooner or later but this has been quite the regression.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Thats because the PK always covers that pass and leaves Marner open because he was a weaker shot
Totally untrue, couldn’t be furthrr from the truth. These guys are playing low and taking away seams, the circles are wide open, try again.

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
Rielly needs to get off the pp, he’s literally never passing to matthews, hes doing the same 2 plays over and over, top of the circle marner pass, or seeing eye weak wristers. Not effective
Yea let’s take the defenseman with over a PPG off the power play. Do you ever think about what you say before you post?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm all for letting our first PP play most of the time, but we gotta work Nylander in there in that case. He's legitimately been one of the best PP guys in the league in previous years. Not using him would be a waste. Marner is better so he can't have his usual spot, but somewhere. On the left with Matthews in the high slot?

He should be replacing Kadri.

Tavares-Matthews-Marner-Nylander-Rielly
Kadri-Marleau-Kapanen-Johnsson-Gardiner

It seems fairly simple to me :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad