GDT: Wild@Leafs 2PM SNO Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Some people think it's an annying gimmick and should never happen. Some people think it's fine to happen once. Some people think things like this should happen far more often. None of those opinions hold any more weight than the others.

like i said it's not about you (or me)
it's for the people it's for. the end.
it's 1 game out of 41. if people don't like it, don't watch SNO that day watch the opposing feed, listen to the radio

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We got the goaltending we could expect. We did not get even the absolute minimum from our forwards defensively this game. Every single goal against was preventable if our forwards bothered to stick with their guy.
agreed, but hutch saved 12 of his last 15 shots.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
The problem here is predictability.

Leafs need to f*** off with the stretch pass. It's predictable now and when we lose it's because the other teams wait for it and turn it over. Playing heavy in the neutral zone.

And their powerplay is predictable.

I know as does everyone else Rielly is gonna pass to Mitch. STOP THAT. In the last minute Gardiner had a lane to walk into the slot and instead he went predictable pass to Rielly who passed to Mitch.

STOP THAT.

Every f***ing team knows now we are gonna pass to Mitch. That's exactly why we went 0-4. How the f*** do you expect to score when the entire league knows where you are going to pass it?

Use the point shot more. Use Kadri in the slot more.

STOP PASSING IT TO MITCH.

Reactions: supermann_98

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
agreed, but hutch saved 12 of his last 15 shots.
Yeah, but if you acquire a tweener goaltender, you get that kind of performance. It's on the rest of the team to step it up so that's enough, not let opposing players walk into second chances all alone in high scoring areas.

Someone mentioned Tampa earlier. When Vasilevskiy went down, they stepped up their game considerably both offensively and defensively. That's what we should strive for. Tonight we took as many shortcuts as we do with Andersen in goal.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Yeah, but if you acquire a tweener goaltender, you get that kind of performance. It's on the rest of the team to step it up so that's enough, not let opposing players walk into second chances all alone in high scoring areas.

Someone mentioned Tampa earlier. When Vasilevskiy went down, they stepped up their game considerably both offensively and defensively. That's what we should strive for. Tonight we took as many shortcuts as we do with Andersen in goal.

I think this team just needs some time on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad