GDT: Wild@Leafs 2PM SNO Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
by the time he's healthy and in game shape it'll be around deadline time so maybe he's done as a leaf?
Unlikely they trade Ennis imo. He's making no more and can contribute - exactly the type of player you want. Unless he's included in a deal for a major piece you would do more harm than good

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Don't get me wrong Boston was a terrible showing for him but that game was an anomaly. Also you putting playing Washington on him is hilarious, cherry picking a moment that fits the anti-Gardiner narrative when they had 15 SO losses preventing them that extra point.
Stop it bob. There is no rationalization.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Unlikely they trade Ennis imo. He's making no more and can contribute - exactly the type of player you want. Unless he's included in a deal for a major piece you would do more harm than good

oh he won't be dealt, I'm just talking about him being forced out due to Moore taking his spot long term which I believe has a decent chance of happening.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Matthews can make a zone entry too, needs to stop deferring to Mitch every time.

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
oh he won't be dealt, I'm just talking about him being forced out due to Moore taking his spot long term which I believe has a decent chance of happening.
Even that I doubt, Leafs will trade forwards so Ennis and Moore will both be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad