Proposal: Wild - Jackets trade

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
Foligno is the captain of the CBJ and has been the face of the club in the community for a couple of years. He is worth more to Columbus than any other team right now.

Murray has had a resurgence this season, but is now injured and will be out for at least the next week+.

Not sure why MIN is targeting these players.

StateOfHockey101

May 19, 2015
Foligno could come play with his brother. Bring some leadership to the room. Murray gets us another capable D man, which you can not have enough of.

Zucker and coyle need a change of scenery. Seems like a good trade to me

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Foligno could come play with his brother. Bring some leadership to the room. Murray gets us another capable D man, which you can not have enough of.

Zucker and coyle need a change of scenery. Seems like a good trade to me
The Wild don't need more leadership in the room. They need more talent

Reactions: TheeNorthStar

BlackBusa24

Dec 13, 2018
Um... zucker has like 14 goals.. coyle like 8? What goals are we giving away exactly?

This argument just killed yours... How many goals does cbj foligno have this year? How old is he?

Your argument is giving away a younger similar production player for an older one?

Wait it must be because we need defense... Hmmm

Don't even get me started on getting rid of coyle who is a center at a good age... Which is on a good contract despite how much term is left.

This trade completely disregards our needs get younger... Faster... And add positions of need.

Edit: I should also point out that you can most certainly have too many defenseman with the upcoming expansion draft unless you want to repeat what happened last time. That turned out real well for our offensive prospects.

Last edited:

StateOfHockey101

May 19, 2015
Yur f***ing Pejorative Slured.. the point of this trade is to change the dynamic of the team!!!!!!!!!! Get that through yur head!

Idk if you've noticed, but this group sucks ass together and needs to be blown up.

Or, by all means, just keep these great goal scorers and lose every game lol

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Yur ****ing ******ed.. the point of this trade is to change the dynamic of the team!!!!!!!!!! Get that through yur head!

Idk if you've noticed, but this group sucks ass together and needs to be blown up.

Is there a lower bar for a trade than "changing the dynamic of the team?"

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Yur ****ing ******ed.. the point of this trade is to change the dynamic of the team!!!!!!!!!! Get that through yur head!

Quality take

Reactions: Crow

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

I wondered to myself a couple months ago how someone whose been active since 2015 can have only 4 likes. After a few of your comments and trade proposals, I understand why you still only have 4 likes.

StateOfHockey101

May 19, 2015
Well idk what kind of value you're thinking we'll get for our players, but its clearly not as high as you think.

Fenton has no clue..

Look at what weve gotten for nino and Coyle. You really think were gonna get anything good for granlund and zucker?

Weve been over valuing our guys for a long time.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Well idk what kind of value you're thinking we'll get for our players, but its clearly not as high as you think.

Fenton has no clue..

Look at what weve gotten for nino and Coyle. You really think were gonna get anything good for granlund and zucker?

Weve been over valuing our guys for a long time.
So is the trade you proposed something you want to happen? Or something you don't want to happen but think is realistic?

StateOfHockey101

May 19, 2015
Guys I'd like to target are:

Huberdeau
Rhinehart
Draisaitl
1st round picks

I just dont see us getting any of them that I mentioned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad