Wild clinch 1st playoff spot

Mar 1, 2002
1 game to go, and the Wild are 2 points behind the Oilers. Minnesota at Boston. Oilers host Colorado.

Umm, advantage Edmonton.

On the financial side of things, if the Wild can finish the season with better than a 87% penalty kill, they will get a $3.5 million bonus.

Going into the last game, the Wild are at.......87.0%.

Yikes!

Come on Bruins!! PLAY YOUR STIFFS!!!!

Mar 1, 2002
Wow...Colorado beat Edmonton but we stunk it up against the Bruins. Couldn't tank just one night for me, huh? ;)

Not only that.....but the Red Wings will get 4th now. CRAP

At least I got the penalty kill bonus.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Denis had been saving his A-game for the last one.. :hyper: to show what's comming up next fall.. SC here we come! :win: :win: :win:

also, to even out the first round of the playoffs, Edm is now missing 3rd line RW Andreychuck and 1st line LW Smyth after the Colorado game.. :badidea:

Does WSH dare to send out their top players in the game, or rest them and spare them from possible injuries and suspensions.. :sarcasm:

Oh, well.. I'm off for for breakfast :cheers: .. after all it's 9.15 am and a thursday..

Last edited:

HFNHL Red Wings

If I recall correctly Smyth missed the first 4 games against St. Louis last year as well. It could be worse, you could have a Hasek who misses all playoffs ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->