GDT: Wild @ Capitals - 11/7/2013 7 PM

Liberati0n*

are you the guy who would write essays about wanting to trade Ovechkin in the summer? i'm having trouble remembering who it was.

Essays? Sounds like you're thinking of Drake, although I don't remember any in support of an Ovechkin trade.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
It's historically been in the team's first 50 games, not the player's. It's because there were only 50 games in a season when Rocket Richard scored 50. It's also why Cam Neely's "50 in 44" has an asterisk, since it took longer than 50 team games due to his injury.

I see. That's a great example (Neely) I forgot about that one.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
are you the guy who would write essays about wanting to trade Ovechkin in the summer? i'm having trouble remembering who it was.

No, I'm an Ovechkin fan. Trading him would be asinine. I'm just not a blind homer.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Essays? Sounds like you're thinking of Drake, although I don't remember any in support of an Ovechkin trade.

I don't know some guy during the summer was ripping on Ovechkin for his leadership, chocking, and whatnot so i stopped reading his post after reading one. maybe i'm assuming to much.

Liberati0n*

I don't know some guy during the summer was ripping on Ovechkin for his leadership, chocking, and whatnot so i stopped reading his post after reading one. maybe i'm assuming to much.

Maybe it was Brad Tolliver (RIP).

Realistically, it was probably me.

Jun 15, 2007
Let's transplant Alzner's brain into Green's body. Then we'd have an ECHL player and a Norris winner.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Im sorry but green is terribad

The entire franchise is when it comes to playing in the defensive zone. Like, it doesn't seem a single player, coach or even the waterboys have a clue about stopping the opponent from kicking the **** out of them in that zone. Just an utter embarrassment.

And 6 shots in 27 minutes... :shakehead:shakehead

butters8814*

Watching the wild play hockey sucks, just suck the air out of the arena, set the game back 50 years. Green needs to get moved, the guy is a turnover waiting to happen.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
You kind of wish the PP wasn't any good, then the Caps would be something like 3-11-1 and perhaps Leonsis would finally, finally do something about the management who thinks THIS roster is fit to compete in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->