GDT: Wild at Rangers - sponsored by Nihilist Arby's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Deep down inside.....as BORING as my life is......I just simply have to believe there is SOMETHING more entertaining for me than this........damn! I must be masochistic. Or whatever the term. I just put myself through so much PAIN! Screw Sting, I am the "king of pain"!

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
It’s nit enjoyable at all.

It will hopefully be better hence we have more prospects to be excited about and coming into the lineup.
I'm hoping that next year it will be more exciting with Chytil and Andersson playing. It's truly a test watch your team lose and lose with Mcleod, DD, Vesey on your team.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Gilmour reminds me somewhat of John Moore. A pleasure to watch skate when he was a Ranger, but you had to keep reminding yourself it's going to take a few seasons before you could even answer the question of if/where he slots is a consistent d-man.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Brass is gonna kick ass being a 3rd line center. Poor guy, maybe they'll bring Kessel down to destroy any 3rd line opposition?

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Gilmour reminds me somewhat of John Moore. A pleasure to watch skate when he was a Ranger, but you had to keep reminding yourself it's going to take a few seasons before you could even answer the question of if/where he slots is a consistent d-man.
I agree, I can see the similarities. We would be lucky if Gilmour became John Moore.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
image.jpg
Embrace it
The tank rolls on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad