GDT: Wild at Rangers - sponsored by Nihilist Arby's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So once again the Pens organization doesn't have the balls to say......we want to trade for Hags or Brass. The wait for us to trade them elsewhere and then POUNCE. Oh, I cannot express my matred for that organization. They are sneaky and have no class and cheating isn't beyond them.....not even close.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
So once again the Pens organization doesn't have the balls to say......we want to trade for Hags or Brass. The wait for us to trade them elsewhere and then POUNCE. Oh, I cannot express my matred for that organization. They are sneaky and have no class and cheating isn't beyond them.....not even close.

Now I want Zucc to be traded to Pitt just to reunite the 3 BFF's.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'm no goalie anymore, but you have to start your glove hand lower (just like baseball) easier to lift UP, then go down.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
What cheating? What sneaking?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
What's our all-time record for most losses in a row? Think it's 10 or 11. Jeez, not looking good guys. Hank will NEVER get his 30.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
It would be nice to see Kreider score a goal before the night is done. Anyway, on to a huge game sunday night

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I'm no goalie anymore, but you have to start your glove hand lower (just like baseball) easier to lift UP, then go down.

Nah your taught to keep it high man. That’s old school windmill ish. It’s actually faster to bring it down to your body than to bring it up to the bar is the thought.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Miller continues to be a f***ing a disgrace and embarrassment. Not moving his legs. Not trying. Watching the puck be passed around him. He is a real asshole

Reactions: Mandar

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
He forfeited millions from insurance too by trying to comeback, if I recall correctly.

No, he played the perfect number of games to get insurance. He wanted to keep trying, but was told he'd lose his insurance money if he played another game, so Blackburn retired.

Reactions: NewYorkNick

darko

Feb 16, 2009

There is no cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->