Wife + a Bday = Pens tickets!

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
So the wifey has bought me tickets to a Pens game this year that we will be traveling to Pittsburgh for. Needless to say I'm pumped!

Looks like we will be spending a night or two in Pittsburgh, and I was wondering if any of the locals could recommend reasonably priced hotels near-ish to the arena, as well as some of the local sights that we should check out with our extra time while in town.

This will be my first trip to the CEC and Pittsburgh, and only my second Pens regular season game (+1 exhibition game).

ZapRowsdower13

Ticklish Tummy Tumx2
Mar 2, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Thought this thread was about you trading your wife on your birthday for Pens tickets. This is a better scenario, have fun! ;)

Hotels? Anything downtown near the arena will probably be a lil up there, but then again I've never stayed at one in town. Otherwise if you have a way to get around look a bit outside the city for a place to stay.

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Thought this thread was about you trading your wife on your birthday for Pens tickets. This is a better scenario, have fun! ;)

Hotels? Anything downtown near the arena will probably be a lil up there, but then again I've never stayed at one in town. Otherwise if you have a way to get around look a bit outside the city for a place to stay.

Hahahaha, I passed that along to her, got a chuckle.

We figured things might be a little pricey around the arena, but since we'll be driving down to stay a little out of town is no problem.
Can anyone make any recommendations, nothing extravagant required, just simple yet clean.
What about specific places or things to do in Pittsburgh while we are in town?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad