Wiercoch Trade Value

Bonlarvis

Feb 4, 2015
Hamburg NY
Hi guys, Sabres fan here. First off, thanks for Tim Murray, he's more popular than free money here. We really need a LHD.

I was wondering, what would it take to lure Wiercoch away in a trade? Foligno, a prospect and a pick? Think Foligno, Karabacek/Cornell/Hurley/Carrier/Catanaci and a 3rd? Close, way off? Thanks for any replies.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Hi guys, Sabres fan here. First off, thanks for Tim Murray, he's more popular than free money here. We really need a LHD.

I was wondering, what would it take to lure Wiercoch away in a trade? Foligno, a prospect and a pick? Think Foligno, Karabacek/Cornell/Hurley/Carrier/Catanaci and a 3rd? Close, way off? Thanks for any replies.

As it stands right now, Wiercioch is our fourth defenseman and will remain so unless Cowen has a rebound season. The only way he will be traded is for a significant improvement somewhere on the roster, preferably a LD.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Sens dont really have any room for non waiver exempt players unless they are clear upgrades to our top 6 or top 4. I'd emphasize top 6 because that seems like an area of concern of murray's.

I just feel none of those players you mentioned are better then who we already have fighting for spots

I think Wier is very important because the sens lack NHL ready defense prospects that could play as well as him. Cowen might turn it around but we should wait and see before moving Wier

Bonlarvis

Feb 4, 2015
Hamburg NY
As it stands right now, Wiercioch is our fourth defenseman and will remain so unless Cowen has a rebound season. The only way he will be traded is for a significant improvement somewhere on the roster, preferably a LD.

Ha thats exactly what we need.

Help us out after ripping us off in the Lehner trade!

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
He's just starting to look good. Last year at deadline probably cheaper than now.

member 202355

Vancouver offers Anaheim's 2nd round pick and Nicklas Jensen.

WhiteLight*

Larsson and a 2nd

Vancouver offers Anaheim's 2nd round pick and Nicklas Jensen.

No. Bo Horvat

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
You guys had your chance at the trade deadline.

Wier is #4 on our defensive depth charts

Karlsson
Methot
Ceci
Wier
Cowen
Boro
Phillips

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
You guys had your chance at the trade deadline.

Wier is #4 on our defensive depth charts

Karlsson
Methot
Ceci
Wier
Cowen
Boro
Phillips

I'm a Cowen fan but Boro is definitely ahead of him and Wideman is probably ahead of Phillips. Don't think Phillips will be playing next season.

The Jangle Meister*

Wiercioch + Michalek + Chiasson for Dustin Byfuglien

sign FA Ward or Stewart

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I doubt we trade another player to Buffalo

You guys are going to be a problem soon enough, no need to hasten the damn thing

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Why would Ottawa trade Wiercioch for a bunch of ****** prospects, players, and picks?

We already have a bunch of ****** prospects and players of our own.

Counter offer: Girgensons for a 3rd, Greening, and McCormick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad