Recalled/Assigned: Wiercioch and DEMKO called up

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Does Utica have a break in the schedule or something and with all the injuries freeing up space on the 23 man roster they want him to get in some practice time here?

IKEA

May 31, 2010
SE
Does Utica have a break in the schedule or something and with all the injuries freeing up space on the 23 man roster they want him to get in some practice time here?

Have him slow big double D in practice or so

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Ryan Biech‏Verified account @ryanbiech
FollowFollow @ryanbiech
More
The best explanation for the Demko recall is on @CapFriendly - explains LTIR, ACSL, relief... it's complicated:
- Best way to maximize is to get as close to upper limit of salary cap as possible to then allow the maximum Accruable Cap Space Limit.
- The key part is having 23 players on the roster to invoke the LTIR relief - by recalling Demko, they get to 23 players.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Jim Benning: Hey Thatcher! I have some good news for you. We’ve decided to call you up to the Canucks!

Thatcher: That’s great! I’m so excited. I’ve been working on my game for a long time anticipating this moment.

Jim Benning: Well it’s more of a LTIR salary cap movement than performance based if I’m being frank with you here.

Thatcher: Oh that’s okay Jim, I’m just so excited for my first NHL start! It’s time to prove all of the Leafs fans and homers wrong!

Jim Benning: Well you see it’s more for of a call up so you can see the team culture and meet the guys more than anything else. I’d like for you to be more seasoned before we play you in the NHL yet.

*Thatcher hangs up*

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
mark streit plays the right side. montreal just bought him out a few days ago after he refused to report to the ahl.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Whaaaaa????? Whose hurt Marky get hurt yesterday???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad