Wide range of possibilities for Stars prospects playing European/college hockey

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
joseph_cecconi_michigan_020516.jpg
Photo: the Michigan Wolverines will have to score and defend with a team mentality next season, and Dallas Stars prospect Joseph Cecconi will be an important part of the blueline (courtesy of Dave Reginek/Getty Images)

</p>With the playoffs underway, the Dallas Stars have proven adept at acquiring top-shelf NHL talent under General Manager Jim Nill, who has now been at the helm for three years. Other avenues of procurement have yet to pay such immediate dividends, but the Stars have some good players in every major league – including college hockey and the European leagues. Although some of the players are off the radar for the casual fan – and perhaps even management – others put together some encouraging work in the 2015-16 season.… read more

The post Wide range of possibilities for Dallas Stars prospects playing European or college hockey appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Guys, of no great note to you, that was probably my last Dallas article. After more than eight years, I'm moving on to the New York Rangers beat.

Sean Shapiro, who is much more knowledgeable about the Stars and Texas and probably most things, is slated to fill in for me here.

It's been a real pleasure covering the Stars and interacting with all of you over the years. I might drop in to comment every now and again, as it's unlikely I will immediately forget about every Stars prospect...it will take a few days at least...but let me take this opportunity to thank you for your years of readership and minimal amount of hate mail...

And, most importantly, all the best throughout these Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Thank you.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Guys, of no great note to you, that was probably my last Dallas article. After more than eight years, I'm moving on to the New York Rangers beat.

Sean Shapiro, who is much more knowledgeable about the Stars and Texas and probably most things, is slated to fill in for me here.

It's been a real pleasure covering the Stars and interacting with all of you over the years. I might drop in to comment every now and again, as it's unlikely I will immediately forget about every Stars prospect...it will take a few days at least...but let me take this opportunity to thank you for your years of readership and minimal amount of hate mail...

And, most importantly, all the best throughout these Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Thank you.

Thanks for everything, Mike. Really appreciate and the work, writing, and knowledge you brought to us. I always enjoy your articles, and I'll definitely miss your style of writing. Glad you're moving up in the chain, though. :)

That, and I'm not sure we could get a better replacement than Sean.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad