Why You Should Be Watching the Florida Panthers

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
Great article. Just FYI a slight typo
If you’re having trouble finding a star, adjust your television monitor and focus those lenses because Aaron Ekblad says “Hello.†In 32 games, Ekblad has 19 points (5 goals, 14 assists) and is ranked third among all NHL rookies. While it’s unlikely that he’ll coach Filip Forsberg, who leads all NHL rookies with 32 points (13 goals, 19 assists),

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Nice read

Another fix up for you. Panthers did not draft Luongo 4th overall

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Why everyone should watch the Panthers?

So when they write about the Panthers, they don't appear to be basing their articles off the stat sheets.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I don't really like articles that take shots at our attendance and how despite being good no one locally is paying attention and then proceeds to get numerous things wrong in the article. Pot=kettle

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I don't really like articles that take shots at our attendance and how despite being good no one locally is paying attention and then proceeds to get numerous things wrong in the article. Pot=kettle

It's not so much "taking shots" at attendance as it is stating facts. I never threw out insults, just listed attendance numbers.

The mistakes made are on me, however. Should have double checked my work first.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Looking back at the trade, Luongo and O.Jokinen for Parrish and Kvasha, what? Holy crap, that's crazy!

And I remember being pissed when the trade happened as I didn't know nearly as much about hockey as I do now. Parrish looked like he was going to have a great career at that point. I remember thinking "Who the hell are these guys? Olli Jokinen and Roberto Luongo?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad