Why TSN, WHY?!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
According to tsn.ca the Russia-US/Sweden game will be shown on TSN on tape delay on Monday at 7PM!!

Why are they delaying it for 24 whole hours??

Canada's game starts at 4 or 5, so there's plenty of time before the 2nd semis which start at 8 I believe!!

I'm outraged! :madfire: :madfire: :mad:

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Yeah, that is wierd, I'm pretty sure they sceduled for both games Sunday initally. Don't tell me you can't preempt yu regular craptacular programming. :mad:

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
ehc73 said:
If they would delay it for COLLEGE football, it's a guarantee they'll delay it for the NFL.

I don't see the big deal.. the NFL is big time money.. They show every Sunday night game of the year. They have a contract for it.. of course they are going to show that over a hockey game that does not involve Canada and is not for the gold medal.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
well fine, I can understand sunday night football.. I'm sure there's a much bigger market for football than there is for Russian hockey, but at least show the game on monday morning or something!

if they show it at 7PM on monday, I'll have to turn off my eyes and ears from 8pm sunday till 7pm monday!

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Yes, the reality is, as "bad" as TSN is, ESPN2 is twice as bad, take it from me, a Canadian in Florida for x-mas.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
ESPN/ABC/DISNEY owns 30% of TSN.Get ready for Giants-Cowboys

TSN will carry the Czech-Finland game today while it's the Rose Bowl for us OR the Honeymooners Marathon on local NY TV.I'll take Ralph,Ed,Trixie and Alice

Don't complain about TSN

Avery4Byng*

e-e said:
most likely many footbal fans :dunno:

It really is the best time for College Football, I am not a huge NCAA Football fan but these Bowl games are damn good ball games.

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
Well to be fair to those who want to see hockey, the NFL game Sunday night is going to be terrible. It is the Dallas Cowboys (who suck and are out of the playoffs) versus the New York Giants (who suck and are out of the playoffs).

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
London Knights said:
Well to be fair to those who want to see hockey, the NFL game Sunday night is going to be terrible. It is the Dallas Cowboys (who suck and are out of the playoffs) versus the New York Giants (who suck and are out of the playoffs).
They are staying with it to appease all the gamblers out there...... Well i am one of those gamblers so what can i say. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad