Why no respect for Redenbach

Status
Not open for further replies.

st_roland

Tyler Redenbach captured the regular season WHL scoring title this year @ 19 years of age, was just drafted why does this kid garner so little respect? Is it the hair?

Big Bill

Feb 27, 2002
Land of milk & honey
Visit site
st_roland said:
Tyler Redenbach captured the regular season WHL scoring title this year @ 19 years of age, was just drafted why does this kid garner so little respect? Is it the hair?

Most people feel a lot of his production is based on his linemate - Jeremy Williams.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Big Bill said:
Most people feel a lot of his production is based on his linemate - Jeremy Williams.

:dunno: So is it right or is it wrong? I mean, Leafs fans will say that Redenbach high production is due to Williams while Yotes fans will think it is the other way round. Can anyone give a neutral opinion on this?
Anyway both of them have been highly improductive against Medecine Hat in Swift Current loss (4 games to 1) in the WHL playoffs.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
ParisSaintGermain said:
:dunno: So is it right or is it wrong? I mean, Leafs fans will say that Redenbach high production is due to Williams while Yotes fans will think it is the other way round. Can anyone give a neutral opinion on this?
Anyway both of them have been highly improductive against Medecine Hat in Swift Current loss (4 games to 1) in the WHL playoffs.

They feed off each other. Redenbach is more of a playmaker, Williams is the finisher. In the interview I had with Williams, he told me that, that is the reason they are so great together is that Redenbach is such an outstanding playmaker, and he's a great finisher who does the dirty work. I think the truth is that they are both very good players and feed off one another very well.

Avery4Byng*

Redenbach sure shut'er down for the playoffs.

And I do think it was because if his linemates that he racked up so many points.

leafaholix*

Jeremy Williams should have won that trophy.

Redenbach, that pubic haired leech.

;)

BCCHL inactive

Caniacforever said:
I know. Don't you know an attempt to be clever though it has been done numerous times when you see it. ;)

Redenbach's nickname in Prince George was "Orv". :D

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
st_roland said:

Agreed. He makes the best popcorn outside of the movie theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->