Why is Elias Lindholm on the 3rd/4th line?

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
This guy should be on the first line. Was surprised to see he's been on the 3rd line recently. He's still one of the top 2 or 3 talents on the team I think and has better potential than some of the guys around him.

Don't know why this guy wouldn't be getting first line minutes.

Reactions: LastWordArmy

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Lindholm and Skinner have been disappointing together this season just as they have been in the past. Teravainen has made the most his opportunity in Lindholm's spot with Aho and Staal. There’s nowhere else for him to play for now.

I do hope that GMRF is able to somehow add a quality offensive C to pair with him. Duchene/Brassard would be fun, if Ottawa decides to sell.

Aho – Staal – Teravainen
McGinn – Duchene/Brassard – Lindholm
Skinner – Ryan/Rask – Stempniak/Williams
Nordstrom – Ryan/Rask - Stempniak/Williams
Kruger, Jooris/PDG

No high-end talent, but insane depth there.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The weird thing is that I think this is the best Peters has ever used Lindholm to date, and I think his production speaks for itself.

Of course, we would like him to dominate more but this is probably his most consistent season yet.

He has set up quite a few guys for easy tap ins only for them to whiff on it. No complaints about Lindholm. Sorry it hurts your fantasy team though.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
The weird thing is that I think this is the best Peters has ever used Lindholm to date, and I think his production speaks for itself.

Of course, we would like him to dominate more but this is probably his most consistent season yet.

He has set up quite a few guys for easy tap ins only for them to whiff on it. No complaints about Lindholm. Sorry it hurts your fantasy team though.
....could this be the year that Lindy breaks 50 points? He's on pace for about 47 or 48....a late season primary-assist rush should do the trick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->