Why I Hate the NHLPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
impudent_lowlife said:
I thought holding Mt. St. Helen together with band-aids and scotch tape is an analogy but it is true that your analogy is hyperbole.

The NHLPA has offered to play while negotiating, has offered a framework for negotiations while the owners have done nothing but repeat their vile mantra: cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap, cap...

Maybe they have gotten sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of losing millions millions millions and millions of dollars?

What sense does negotiating while playing make? No one has any leverage. Let me guess, you dont own a business and you are part of a union?

hunter1909*

thinkwild said:
Teams are free to set a maximum limit on their spending now. ITs called a budget. They cant conspire to set salaries at a level in restraint of trade unless the players have agreed to it in a CBA.

And I keep hearing this line about there is no guaranteed contracts in a free market. Excuse me? There certainly are.

lol what cba

hunter1909*

Bruwinz20 said:
Maybe they have gotten sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of losing millions millions millions and millions of dollars?

What sense does negotiating while playing make? No one has any leverage. Let me guess, you dont own a business and you are part of a union?

there is no one lamer...

than anyone who argues for the players...the greedy 700 who all should be fired by donald trump LOL

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
hunter1909 said:
there is no one lamer...

than anyone who argues for the players...the greedy 700 who all should be fired by donald trump LOL

Yep, because we all pay our money to see Snider, Jacobs, Wirtz, Illitch and the rest ...

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
hunter1909 said:
there is no one lamer...

I think I speak for supporters of both the players and owners when I say: Wha? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad