Tribute Why heff be mad? Is just game

Geardedandbearded

May 29, 2019
upload_2021-5-24_13-12-54.jpeg

Just wanted to start it off with a laugh even though I’m as angry and distraught as everyone else. Just wanted to try and lighten the mood and see if we can get some positivity going about the group!

Coming back from 3-0 is tough but we were 7-2 against Winnipeg this year with a SIX!!! game winning streak so it’s not like we can’t beat this team 4 times in a row. Mcdavid and drai are special players and this is the perfect moment for them so start becoming legends. If our boys can find the game they had the last few weeks of the season I think they can come back!
If the mods feel this belongs somewhere else my bad

Last edited:

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 438419

Just wanted to start it off with a laugh even though I’m as angry and distraught as everyone else. Just wanted to try and lighten the mood and see if we can’t get some positivity going about the group!

Coming back from 3-0 is tough but we were 7-2 against Winnipeg this year with a SIX!!! game winning streak so it’s not like we can’t beat this team 4 times in a row. Mcdavid and drai are special players and this is the perfect moment for them so start becoming legends. If our boys can find the game they had the last few weeks of the season I think they can come back!
If the mods feel this belongs somewhere else my bad
Is this intentional spelling??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad