Why hasn't there been a trade? WSH & NSH

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
You already got Forsberg, leave us alone. Or give us Jarnkrok to make up for it.

Actually, I was thinking of giving you guy 4th liners for a low pick. Also the other half of the Beck/Latta trade up. but This was more curiosity that. 'HEY! I want something!' If anything, you have a Marcus guy we'd be interested in but Nashville has too many forwards.

Halpysback*

They didn't sign Legwand which was an absolute no brainer

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I agree most of the hockey media was expectant of that. I'm shocked Wash hasn't called about Gaustad.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
I agree most of the hockey media was expectant of that. I'm shocked Wash hasn't called about Gaustad.

We probably haven't made a trade because we have too many guys as is. We have too much quantity and not enough quality. Probably the only trades we're looking at making are a 3-guys-for-1-guy type of deal.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm talking post Trotz. You would think he would want some of his boys

How many Rangers-Canucks trades did we see last year after they swapped coaches?

That's not something that happens frequently. Not to mention it's only been a few months and the Capitals are near the salary cap.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I don't think you see a lot of players following coaches right away. It tends to happen later in free agency or with trades down the road a bit. And probabl not as often as you might expect.

Halpysback*

Johansson for Jarnkrok

Nashville gets a more finesse fast skating C/W hybrid, we get a more dependable C who could let Kuz slide on the wing

Stalberg-Johansson-Smith could be much more than the sum of its parts.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Trotz has his boy already. Ward and Hillen. and as FLACAP says, nobody wants any Caps players. Caps don't have any quality players to trade. Just junk

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
No Opie I am not surprised there have been no trades.

The season hasn't even started yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad