Why has Backstrom never been considered for Selke?

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Not sure what Laviolette has to do what barry trotz thinks.
Are you having trouble following your own discussion? When I asked why you thought Backstrom should win the Selke you referred to Trotz's quote. When I asked if you just blindly follow a coaches opinion you said you would take Trot'z opinion over mine. When I asked if you think Giroux was the best player in the NHL during Crosby's prime just because Laviolette said it, you all the sudden get confused. Are we supposed to believe the opinion of coaches or not?

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Are you having trouble following your own discussion? When I asked why you thought Backstrom should win the Selke you referred to Trotz's quote. When I asked if you just blindly follow a coaches opinion you said you would take Trot'z opinion over mine. When I asked if you think Giroux was the best player in the NHL during Crosby's prime just because Laviolette said it, you all the sudden get confused. Are we supposed to believe the opinion of coaches or not?
Now you are just generlizing. If someone on hfboards has a bad opinion, does that mean all other opinions on hfboards are void as well?

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Reactions: JasonRoseEh

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Now you are just generlizing. If someone on hfboards has a bad opinion, does that mean all other opinions on hfboards are void as well?
Of course not but you seem to think that if Trotz says it, it must be true but if Laviolette says something it's just a "bad opinion". Trotz can't have bad opinions I guess?

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
He is a quiet swedish (non-canadian) boy with a pretty simple looking, somber playstyle. He will never get much attention sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad