Why do we need nipples?

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Why do we as humans have nipples?

It’s a very interesting question, because nipples are pretty much pointless other than extracting boobie milk from a woman give to some lame baby. Also, now that’s even pointless cause u can give a baby a bottle full of formula that help stupid baby. So I ask this question, why do we as humans have these pepperoni slices on our chest? Do you even find them attractive? I personally don’t see it, as a big booty man, I prefer my 2 cheeks not to have some nasty looking hairy salami’s on them. So here is my point... cut off your nipples.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Hung like an elephant?
smirk-emoji-discord-smile-emoticon-png-favpng-1NUmjbZ5FzW5ccWm6Eb11ETfb.jpg

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
it's amazing that this sort of conversation exists in on these boards

all these years i've been in the leafs forum banging my head against the wall thinking all of hfboards is full of people like them (you know who you are) ;)

but now i come into "the lounge" and i see a whole different side to this place

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
it's amazing that this sort of conversation exists in on these boards

all these years i've been in the leafs forum banging my head against the wall thinking all of hfboards is full of people like them (you know who you are) ;)

but now i come into "the lounge" and i see a whole different side to this place
i suggest you start your journey here by reading @Roman Fell's post history

Reactions: JMCx4

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Why do we as humans have nipples?

It’s a very interesting question, because nipples are pretty much pointless other than extracting boobie milk from a woman give to some lame baby. Also, now that’s even pointless cause u can give a baby a bottle full of formula that help stupid baby. So I ask this question, why do we as humans have these pepperoni slices on our chest? Do you even find them attractive? I personally don’t see it, as a big booty man, I prefer my 2 cheeks not to have some nasty looking hairy salami’s on them. So here is my point... cut off your nipples.

Asking the right questions

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Dunno why they're there, but I do know they're a leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome in certain segments of the population.

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
It must be a fetish or something, but I have always really liked nipples.

Different sizes, shapes, colours.

Gotta go....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad