Why did fans start the wave in Game 5 ?

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
It was what’s referred to these days as a “weird flex, but okay” especially since it was during a 2-1 lead. Save those for a blowout or at a Moose game.

Another one - the ones chanting “First-In-Central” at the last Nashville game at home. :thumbd:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Taunting the Jets. Fairly certain I heard them chanting "you can't lose now" during the last minute, too.

Reactions: irunthepeg

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
It seemed like people tried to start the wave but it died fairly quickly. And good because the wave is arguably the worst thing about sports.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
There are no doubt a lot of great things and a lot of horrible things about sports. The wave is one of the horrible.

Maybe if you sweat the small shit. :laugh: Most people really don’t care. It’s not really relevant to get upset or complain over.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Maybe if you sweat the small ****. :laugh: Most people really don’t care. It’s not really relevant to get upset or complain over.
When I care to know what is okay to complain about and what isn’t, I’ll ask you first. For now, I’ll try to give it a go on my own.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I don't want us turning into Canucks fans now... I wasn't chanting mean things at the game, but my heart split in half after the third Blues goal. But when you go to as many games as me I understand why people leave early. Especially when you have to be at work in the morning.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Call me old fashioned but I prefer to watch the game without having a bunch of people stand up at random intervals during the playing of the game. And the players largely hate it too.
Are you old fashioned enough to listen to the radio instead?

Reactions: purdy44

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
It's hockey fans at a playoff game ffs. It's basically a semi-civilized mob mentality, don't expect things to make sense...why ask why...have a beer
(but not a Bud dry)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Seriously ???? Why do fans make any noise or get excited in any way shape or form ? Just sit in you seat quietly and stare at your phones instead of cheering on your team . While we're at it never stand and dance or clap at music concerts either , jesus between this and the White-out thread i can't believe what i'm reading . :shakehead

Reactions: purdy44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->