Why aren't Crosby and Pouliot playing for Rimouski tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCCHL inactive

I don't know about Pouliot, but the Océanic are probably letting Crosby have a week off to spend time at home after getting back from Finland.

He's gotta have a family Christmas dinner sometime.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Crsoby is home right now, he got into the airport here on Tuesday and will join his team probably in Moncton. Pouliot I don't know he is a very injury prone player.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Van said:
I don't know about Pouliot, but the Océanic are probably letting Crosby have a week off to spend time at home after getting back from Finland.

He's gotta have a family Christmas dinner sometime.

I know but the rest of the guys like Carter, Richards, Paille, Dawes, Phaneuf, Meech, Belle, Harding, etc. are back with their respective teams and have already suited up. Crosby was the youngest player on Team Canada and he should have been back in the line-up right away. I would think out of all the players he would be back first, being the youngest and all.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
HabLover said:
I know but the rest of the guys like Carter, Richards, Paille, Dawes, Phaneuf, Meech, Belle, Harding, etc. are back with their respective teams and have already suited up. Crosby was the youngest player on Team Canada and he should have been back in the line-up right away. I would think out of all the players he would be back first, being the youngest and all.
why does him being the youngest mean that he should be back first. The way I see it is the other way around. He is the youngest so he should go see his parents for a week, you do you know that hockey is NOT the most important thing in life right?

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
HeHateMeFrisbee said:
why does him being the youngest mean that he should be back first. The way I see it is the other way around. He is the youngest so he should go see his parents for a week, you do you know that hockey is NOT the most important thing in life right?

I agree!

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
HabLover said:

I think Phaneuf played, but I don't think Coburn has done so since coming back home. There are probably others who are taking a short break as well.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Mooseheads@HF said:
Crosby will join his team Tuesday in Halifax, getting some time off.

I think he's back in Rimouski on the 11th to play Chicoutomi. Hope
Pouliot is OK.

What's with Rimouski vs Lewiston this year. (8-0 Lewiston tonight... OUCH!)

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Crosbyfan said:
I think he's back in Rimouski on the 11th to play Chicoutomi. Hope
Pouliot is OK.

What's with Rimouski vs Lewiston this year. (8-0 Lewiston tonight... OUCH!)

yeah he will be back the 11th and the team will give him a gift signed by the fans for his presence at the WJHC. I can't wait to see him back it's really hard without him (1-8-2)

Duff88

May 7, 2002
:cry: :mad: :angryfire: :mad: :cry:

I can't even go to Sunday's game!!! It's so ******* frustrating...

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Cariboux said:
I WILL BE THERE :yo:

Let's face it! Chicoutimi will kill Rimouski. Chicoutimi won their 6 last game, with a big 10-0 win on Acadie-Bathurst two games ago.

If you are from Rimouski and want to know more about the Sags, the players you should notice are :

#17 - Stanislav Lascek : He's playing awesome in the last few games, he shows good skills and should be drafted around round 5-9 during the 2004 draft.

#26 - Brent Macsween : He's also playing awesome hockey in the last few games, but I don't think he have the overall skills to be drafted.

#35 - Alexandre Vincent : He'll most likely be a top 100 pick in the 2005 draft, he's only the backup to Jeff Deslaurier but he gets some starts and he looks really good.

#38 - Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers : He's simply the best player of the team.

#71 - Romy Elayoubi : He's got awesome skills, he could be a top 10 pick in 2005, but he's got no guts and he has a bad attitude. He was never pushed enough and is not having a good year, but if he ever is able to get out of his slump, he will be a good one.

#77 - Rosario Ruggeri : How could I underrate this guy so much. At the start of the year, I said he was not a good player and that he would need a lot of work to make it... to the AHL... Now I say loud that he has a chance to make it to the NHL. He's just a big all-around defenceman that can ship it offensively, and he is considered as one of the league's most tough defenceman.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Duff88 said:
#38 - Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers : He's simply the best player of the team.

#71 - Romy Elayoubi : He's got awesome skills, he could be a top 10 pick in 2005, but he's got no guts and he has a bad attitude. He was never pushed enough and is not having a good year, but if he ever is able to get out of his slump, he will be a good one.

What, no.. Deslauriers is far from being the best player in the Sags. He's overrated big time. He always lets at least one or two weak ones in a night. Just yesterday, we were not letting Val d'Or do anything and he let two in, one of those being a weak wrist shot from the faceoff circle with a clear line of vision. He's only getting the starts over Vincent because he's a veteran.
And Elayoubi, you're right, he has an attitude problem, and I wonder if he'll ever live up to his potential. He's a big disappointment so far..

fulk hogan

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
HabLover said:

Being the youngest would mean he probably doesn't have the strength and endurance of an 18-19 year old player. We're not talking the difference between a 30 yr old and a 20 yr old. He's still a boy, while others are beginning to develop into men.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
rahan said:
What, no.. Deslauriers is far from being the best player in the Sags. He's overrated big time. He always lets at least one or two weak ones in a night. Just yesterday, we were not letting Val d'Or do anything and he let two in, one of those being a weak wrist shot from the faceoff circle with a clear line of vision. He's only getting the starts over Vincent because he's a veteran.
And Elayoubi, you're right, he has an attitude problem, and I wonder if he'll ever live up to his potential. He's a big disappointment so far..

FINALLY!!!! Someone agrees with me about JEFF DD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->