Why are we ****ty, Dad? Because we have to chase the entire Western Conference.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Not too upset with the game, but I am upset with constantly losing. Something obviously needs to change. Start with the 4th line. A little change to shake up the room and if that doesn't work, "BOLD".

Trade for Garbutt out of Dallas. I've been saying it for a week now. A feisty as hell guy who's battled and hit and pestered his way onto a spot in the NHL and kept it by doing the same things night in and night out. Need more of those ALL heart guys.

Neatman

Mar 9, 2011
Yeah I mean it's not like these guys go through basically a coach per year or anything

You're right, coaching isn't an issue.
Just cause the guy cant line match to save his life.
Just cause he managed to completely destroy a teams strength (excellent special teams) while simultaneously making 5 on 5 play worse.

It must be the improved lineup of players brought into the new season. I honestly think this is the worst the team has looked in a few years, but maybe my mind has been trying to destroy memories from those seasons.

Roboholic

Sep 21, 2005
proxy.jpg

"Not sure if I just farted or sharted"

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Switching coaches year after year has been awful for the development of our players.

Nothing to do with the coaches. Everything to do with we got 6 of the same player. This team has no dynamic punch. Never physical, never gritty (except when Perron plays), never greasy, always pushed over. We can have a couple but not majority of our line up.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Eberle needs to seriously be smacked upside the head the next time he looks off a wide open Yakupov.

Dumb ****ing hockey.

Angelus*

It's past time for Edmontonians to vote with their wallets and stop going to games. Going on 8 straight years of no playoffs, this is horse****. They will break the Panthers record 10-year playoff drought. Easily.

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Losing is one thing. Losing to the leafs is another thing. At what point do we riot?

At what point do we stop sucking the colloquial good ol' Canadian boy **** and make them responsive for their **** play?

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Usually i make it until November before i stop caring but this team just keeps surprising me wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad