Whose your most hated/disliked team?

Whose ya most hated?

• Total voters

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Only 30 options so Combined both Las Vegas and Arizona as there both from a desert or new and not strong rivalries yet

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Pens- I dont hate any teams but Yes i am still salty about them running the Sens cup run in '17

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
Leafs fan, don't care about any team outside the division. Hate the Bruins most of all at this point in time. I do cheer for western teams when they play eastern teams which aren't the leafs

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Might have to go with Carolina - the normal 'rival' teams to hate are generally good so you have to still respect them, while Carolina is basically always mediocre in everything which bugs me. I'm also gradually disliking Vegas more since everything they do seems to spite the Jets in some way. :laugh:

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
Hate is a strong word.

I don't hate the Leafs as a team.

I "hate" the many irrational people within the Leaf fanbase. I "hate" the constant pumping and pandering of the Leafs by the Leaf-centric media and the blatant favoritism show to the Leafs by the NHL.

But hating the Leafs team...nope. As a team they have been completely irrelevant for the last 50 plus years.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hate is a strong word.

I "hate" the many irrational people within the Leaf fanbase. I "hate" the constant pumping and pandering of the Leafs by the Leaf-centric media and the blatant favoritism show to the Leafs by the NHL.

But hating the Leafs team...nope. As a team they have been completely irrelevant for the last 50 plus years.

Hahahaha this is how I feel about Habs fans. I used to hate Montreal because of the fans but I like some of the players so I'm not going to let bonehead fans impact who I cheer for.

Reactions: dukeofjive

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Hate is a strong word.

Edited the title for ya pal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->