TV: Whose Line is it Anyway?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Uh, so I saw I guess it was a repeat the other day. I have nothing to offer about the show itself. I'd just like to say Adelaide Kane has one of the nicest behinds I've ever seen.

Dear lord.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Uh, so I saw I guess it was a repeat the other day. I have nothing to offer about the show itself. I'd just like to say Adelaide Kane has one of the nicest behinds I've ever seen.

Dear lord.

tumblr_inline_npwo5emarP1szaa83_500.gif

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I think this week's episode was the best in quite some time. They knocked out of the park in every single game and Keegan Michael Key is the best guest participant IMO. Not a coincidence that they didn't have a celebrity guest and the show was top notch.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Heather managed to silence Wayne three times on Questions. :laugh:

Dubbing was hilarious, that Carson guy knocked it out of the park.

"I think this one blew a spring..." :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm going to give Aisha a lot of credit. Since the first season she's come a long way in bonding with the cast and playing along with them and having fun the way Drew did. And being a really good sport about how much they make fun of her. It doesn't feel awkward like it did to start out.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I'm going to give Aisha a lot of credit. Since the first season she's come a long way in bonding with the cast and playing along with them and having fun the way Drew did. And being a really good sport about how much they make fun of her. It doesn't feel awkward like it did to start out.

This is true but I really do miss the way they would bash on Drew Carey. Also am I the only one who doesn't like Colins perverted antics ? It was funny a tally hilarious the first couple times but now it's just kind of creepy.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This is true but I really do miss the way they would bash on Drew Carey. Also am I the only one who doesn't like Colins perverted antics ? It was funny a tally hilarious the first couple times but now it's just kind of creepy.

That's just his brand of physical comedy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad