Whose bandwagon?

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
We should be rooting for the Sharks. If they go to the final we get a second instead of a third rounder next year.

I'm rooting for the Bruins tho, sue me.

Reactions: aar000n and Snuggs

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I kinda wanna see the Blues do well

would be a cool story with how awful they were for so much of the year

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Lightning and against any Canadian team, every year they lose the cup to an American team, the closer we are to them finally accepting the fact they are our 51st state.

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Lightning and against any Canadian team, every year they lose the cup to an American team, the closer we are to them finally accepting the fact they are our 51st state.
We'll never capitulate. We will continue to utilize your landfills, though.

(I say this as a dig, I have 100x more love and affinity for Michigan than for Alberta)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Savage the 21st

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Da Broons are my second team so them. Second would be San Jose for the conditional pick. Would like to see Carolina make a run as well.

Reactions: Lil Bert

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
In preferential order:

Caps: live here and would be cool to see a repeat.
Lightning: what a season. Cap it off with a cup or it means almost nothing.
Preds: love the market, love the fans, love the team. Would love to see them get their first.
Sharks: I want to see Thornton cry his ass off if he wins.
Carolina: I just love the pluckiness of this team. Would really like to see them get one after missing for so long and scrapping their way in.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
As long as Toronto and Boston don't win The Cup the playoffs will be a success.

Sharks winning is beneficial for the draft. Lightening winning is beneficial for The Captain. Vegas winning would be fun if only because it stirs up fans who think their team "deserves" it more.

Reactions: golffuul

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I am rooting for what ever team is playing the Pens. Hope the Pens to lose four straight.

Last edited:

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Rooting against the Leafs.

Don't care who wins really. I guess I kind of like Boston and would like to see SJ win so the Wings get a higher pick.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not the Pens or Blue Jackets.

I wouldn't mind seeing Carolina win it all so they could do a cheesy celebration and watch Cherry's head explode.

I honestly wouldn't even mind the Leafs winning because they're a fun team to watch, I'd just have to stay off this forum a couple years until their fans were tolerable again.

Stacker29

Feb 17, 2015
So, I’m a Leafs fan, but in the West, I want to see Colorado do some damage.

I’d love to see a team make the Conference finals, and end up drafting first. I’d love to see a player actually pumped to join a team.

Other teams I’d like to see do well are Winnipeg, and Columbus (until they run into the Leafs).

Edit: I’m drunk and thought this was a main board post...sorry guys...I’ll see myself out...

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I'd like San Jose to make it deep though because of our trade. But I really like Caps and the Lightening. I don't think I can support the Flames but they look great too.

So, I guess there is no consensus here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad