Who's your teams steal from the 2011 Draft

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
1) Adam Lowry (3rd round, 67th overall)
2) Zachary Yuen (4th round, 119th overall)

Both these guys seem like they will definitely make it to the NHL.

Came here to post these. I hope someone bumps this thread in 5 years , should be good for a laugh.

Oct 18, 2006
Does a second round pick count? 55th overall? Ryan Sproul.

And if we're bumping this thread in 5 years, he's probably still in the AHL as Detroit take so long with their defensive prospects. :laugh:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Gernat in the Top 20? Seems improbable. He went at #122 in the 5th. Obviously teams lists will look very different and where players are picked doesn't automatically represent where they were ranked in their teams lists, it seems difficult to believe Gernat was in their Top 20. He was their 8th pick, indicating that the 7 previous picks were also in their Top 20. I find this astonishingly hard to believe.

Just because he was picked 8th doesnt mean he wasnt ranked higher. The oilers felt confident that other teams overlooked him and that he would still be there late on. Just saying what I heard directly from one of the oilers amateur scouts...

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Just because he was picked 8th doesnt mean he wasnt ranked higher. The oilers felt confident that other teams overlooked him and that he would still be there late on. Just saying what I heard directly from one of the oilers amateur scouts...

I heard that too but it must be misconstrued. That doesn't really make sense.

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
well Pierre already said that Larsson is will be the steal of the draft :sarcasm:

but seriously, reid boucher. one of his coaches said that he has the best release he's seen since kessel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad