Who's your playoff bandwagon team?

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I can't be bothered to make a poll.

For me, it's NYI. They're boring as f*** to watch but they have a lot of compete. Plus seeing Lou lead the Tavares-less Isles to a Cup may make Toronto burn to the ground.

Don't really mind Philly, Vegas, or Tampa. Would like somebody new so not Boston or STL.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I like every team except for Calgary and Vancouver.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I like how Vancouver plays but I don't see them going very far.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tipped Colorado to win it all, but I'd be fine with Tampa or Philly.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Colorado for me. About to move to there, always liked their jerseys, Sakic was one of my favorite players growing up, and McKinnon and Makar are an absolute treat to watch. Gonna be hard not to root for them while I’m out there, but considering they will be our division rivals and that I’ll always be a Coyotes fan first I’m not gonna jump ship.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I just vote for the pandemic to cancel it all, but if I had to choose, St. Louis out of the West, and either Long Island or Philadelphia in the East, though I'm not really high on any one.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Vegas, no question. They're fast, nasty, hungry, and coming at you from all angles. I love that team.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Going with the Avalanche, however I don’t really care who wins and likely won’t watch a whole lot. I hope Colorado demolishes whoever they play next in the same fashion as they did to Arizona.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Going with the Avalanche, however I don’t really care who wins and likely won’t watch a whole lot. I hope Colorado demolishes whoever they play next in the same fashion as they did to Arizona.
If you’re angling for the worst look for the Coyotes in hope that it convinces ownership to relieve Tocchet of his position then you would want the Avalanche to get destroyed.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Tampa, of course. Like every other year *sigh*.

(meanwhile, deja vu, my Orlando Magic, who last year won game 1 against Toronto, and that was it, are now down 20 at the half to Milwaukee after winning that game 1...)

Reactions: AZviaNJ

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
If you’re angling for the worst look for the Coyotes in hope that it convinces ownership to relieve Tocchet of his position then you would want the Avalanche to get destroyed.
Eh, yeah you’re exactly right.

The dog in me wants another team floored by the Avalanche though haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->