Who's your favorite Triplet?

Rossiya*

Kucherov because almost every time he gets the puck he makes something happen and is both a top passer and scorer.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Palat has been my favorite ever since I first saw him play in the AHL. Such a hard-working and a well-rounded player. But they all have certain traits that make them very likable players, just an incredibly good line.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Palat easily for me. If i was a Lightning fan I'd definitely have his jersey.

It's a struggle right now... I keep trying to decide who to get next but we have so many players I love. Only conclusion I've come to is it's not going to be Morrow.

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
Personally I like the Triplets moniker and think TKO is dumb.

My favorite changes from night to night. All three are great and right now they're the best line in the NHL.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like Palat the most, because he is the best two-way forward out of all three of them.

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
Palat is the most unique player out of the bunch. Kucherov is the most talented but if he played on another team people would probably view him as another Russian who just likes to score (whether that is a fair assessment or not). Johnson is good but there are quite a few small shifty players with scoring ability and tenacity. However, a guy like Palat is a guy that I could see succeeding on any line on any team. He's a defensively responsible winger who makes things happen. Only other player in the league that plays like him is Hossa. Palat is my favourite for that reason.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
'Triplets' implies some kind of telepathic, intuitive connection between the three of them. It's not too bad, I dunno why it gets hate on here. It's a noun, it's descriptive. TKO would be a mouthful for commentators

I like watching all three play, but Johnson is the obvious choice

Someone who gets it. It is really not that hard to figure out, is it? Seems like most just do not understand why they are called that.

It makes sense

Mysterio

Jan 29, 2012
Calgary, AB
Someone makes a thread to find that line a decent name :D

The venom line, they all just snake around the opposition, take what they're given. I personally like Johnson the best, but the reason they're so good is because they compliment each others styles so well and ALWAYS give the guy with the puck an option. High hockey iq on all of these guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad