• Heinola

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Pick the player you like the best for the Coyotes. Not a mock draft. Not a prediction poll. Make the pick you personally like the best for the Coyotes at the spot.

So far our list is...

1. Jack Hughes
2. Kaapo Kakko
3. Vasili Podkolzin
4. Alex Turcotte
5. Kirby Dach
6. Dylan Cozens

Pick your #7. Option order from most recent McKenzie poll and mynhldraft.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The first 12 picks should be all Forwards. Once you get past 12 then begin choosing between Byram, Broberg, Soderstrom, and the remaining forwards

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
1. Byram
2. Caufield
3. Krebs

That is exactly how I would vote at this point, although I had Byram up there at 3rd or 4th best. I think Krebs and Caufield could be interchangeable at this point. Goal scorers are nice but if Krebs is what he is cracked up to be, our C questions are more or less solved going forward.

Reactions: Mosby

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Would there be far more interest in Byram if he was RD not LD?
Not from me. I just have a forward bias early. It seems easier to get impact D than forwards late in the draft. So it makes sense to me to weight your choices with forwards early. You are also trying to fill 12 forwards and six D, so there's a small weight there. Byram is a stud as prospects go, but first round D don't have a higher hit rate than the forwards, so I still think it's better to roll on a forward.

Reactions: ctwin22

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Damnit. Now we have to have a run off. Haha. Not sure it isn’t a waste, though. Krebs is likely going to crush Byram now that Zegras and Caufield aren’t splitting the forward vote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad