Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Ron Hextall

Ba-dum bum tssshhh
giphy-3.gif

HART2019

Dec 15, 2018
I know Hart is going to face adversity at some point but I think it's really likely he's here to stay.

The kid's positioning, poise, and demeanor are so strong that I think there's really a limit on how bad his downswings are going to be. He's not going to be crazy out of position and just get hammered like Mrazek.

He should play 20-25 games (no more than 30) the rest of the year and and get used to the league.

EXACTLY! This is how you bring along a new goalie. 20-30 games is perfect. I think getting him up before January also helps with his development.

The difficulty with bringing in any of these veteran goalies is that they most likely will disappoint Flyer fans. They all sound like past Holmgren experiments and/or a Hextall-esque patches to me. Varly or Bob would be great if we decide Hart sucks, but I don't think that will be the case.

Hart/Lehtonen 2019??

Last edited:

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Hart is exciting to watch. And is only going to get better. Nuevy is fun to watch when he plays well. ie Last game. But I think both him and Elliott are done. They’re both too inconsistent. And I don’t want Hart surrounded by that. I would love to bring in someone for the next 2/3 years that is a garunteed consistent #1. Whom Hart can share the net with.

Example:

Quick
Hart

AHL:

Stolarz
Lyon
Sandstrom

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad