Who's the most homer TV announcers?

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
i think goldie & potvin can be annoying af. overly positive about the panthers in sort of a propagandic way.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It's that dbag Jack Edwards in Boston, and it's not even close.

He is an insufferable ****face.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I used to watch all the Bruins games when I lived in the area, and despite not really bothering me Edwards is just a complete goof:

What a ********* nice hair talk about primping in front of a mirror. I'm betting he knows what he's talking about lols that vomit inducing announcer voice he puts on. I guess he was there for the tea party too

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I've never seen that before. That's disgusting.

I highly dislike Jack Edwards, but this is amazing! :laugh::handclap:

What the **** is he saying :laugh:

So homerific, but so amazing at the same time. :laugh:

What a ********* nice hair talk about primping in front of a mirror. I'm betting he knows what he's talking about lols that vomit inducing announcer voice he puts on. I guess he was there for the tea party too

It's so incredibly horrible. You can just about tell he hoped it would become some sort of epic statement speech for the ages. If true, he sure succeeded though I don't think it was for the same reason he hoped for :laugh:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
NBC announcers when doing a Chicago Pittsburgh or Rangers game ;)

Colorado probably.. Or Carolina announcers.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Why is this a problem? An announcer being paid by the team to broadcast their games should side with that team.

I tend to agree. When it's a local broadcast they should want that team to come out on top.

It can go overboard, but typically it's nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad