Who's the best prospect out of the following:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heater15

Jun 22, 2003
Saskatchewan
Visit site
I was just seeing who you guys think is the better prospect out of the following:

Hugh Jessiman
Jeff Tambellini
Corey Perry
Tim Brent
Brian Boyle
Stefan Myer

Try to keep in mind who each was drafted by (NYR suck at developing players, so does Jessiman's value drop because of that???)

thanks

KariyaIsGod*

Heater15 said:
I was just seeing who you guys think is the better prospect out of the following:

Hugh Jessiman
Jeff Tambellini
Corey Perry
Tim Brent
Brian Boyle
Stefan Myer

Try to keep in mind who each was drafted by (NYR suck at developing players, so does Jessiman's value drop because of that???)

thanks

I'm not sure about Jessimen. I'd like some info about him too.

Tambellinni and brent both played well during the World Juniors though. Brent was a monster. maybe the best player on Team Cananda.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Heater15 said:

Hugh Jessiman
Jeff Tambellini
Corey Perry
Tim Brent
Brian Boyle
Stefan Myer

thanks

myself I am a Corey Perry fan, Ithink he will be one with the most upside, Tamballini is a great talent to though

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
I haven't seen Jessiman, Boyle or Myer play, so I can't comment on them. As far as Brent/Perry/Tambellini, Tim Brent has so much more potential than either Perry or Tambellini. Corey Perry can score goals, but that's it. Tambellini has incredible speed, but I didn't see much else from him.

Brent
Tambellini

Perry

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1. Tambelleni

2. Brent

3. Perry

Tambo and Brent both made the WJC's

KariyaIsGod*

FlyersGuy69 said:
I agree.
with his blend of size and skill, he IMO, has the highest ceiling and could turn into a monster player.

How far off is he?

If you had to look ahead, how many years do we have to wait to see him blossom?

FlyersGuy69

Jul 9, 2002
purgatory
Visit site
KariyaIsGod said:
How far off is he?
from the NHL? I think he is close, maybe a year or two at the most from actually playing in the NHL. especially considering the Rangers circumstances right now in that they could really use a youthful thoroughbred such as Jeesiman

KariyaIsGod said:
If you had to look ahead, how many years do we have to wait to see him blossom?
it's hard to say how long it will take for him to become an impact player because he already has the physical tools to be that kind of player in the NHL. I think he will develope over a few years in the NHL before he fully blossoms into an impact player.

#37-#93-#27*

Jessiman is a ways away from making an impact. He is a very raw prospect. He has the highest potential but also most likely to be a dud.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Heater15 said:

Hugh Jessiman
Jeff Tambellini
Corey Perry
Tim Brent
Brian Boyle
Stefan Myer

thanks

IMO its Stefan Meyer, wicked shot and goal scoring ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->