Line Combos: Who's our backup goalie and bottom 6 forwards for the 2019-2020 season?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
2019-2020 season: Ekblad (having forgot to practice skating) gets walked, Yandle (having forgot to practice) falls, Bob lets in a 5-hole....
I see it more like the 3 giveaway kings we have stop giving the puck away, all stats increase/decrease for the better, Bob gets entire bit of credit.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Jacob Markstrom evolving into elite goalie as wins pile up for Canucks | CBC Sports

"Last summer, the Canucks brought in goalie coach Ian Clark to work with Markstrom and the club's other netminders.
Clark had spent the past seven seasons with the Columbus Blue Jackets, where he helped mould Sergei Bobrovsky into a two-time Vezina Trophy winner."

So Bob lost his goalie coach this season. I wonder if that could be one of the reasons he struggled for so long during the season.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Jacob Markstrom evolving into elite goalie as wins pile up for Canucks | CBC Sports

"Last summer, the Canucks brought in goalie coach Ian Clark to work with Markstrom and the club's other netminders.
Clark had spent the past seven seasons with the Columbus Blue Jackets, where he helped mould Sergei Bobrovsky into a two-time Vezina Trophy winner."

So Bob lost his goalie coach this season. I wonder if that could be one of the reasons he struggled for so long during the season.
The bigger question is, why don’t we bring in top coaches? In general.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Bob just gave up a weird one. Got deflected high, landed on the top of the net, bounced, hit him in the back, and into the goal.

Boston's second goal was on a rebound where the Columbus D stood there and watched while the Boston player knocked it in.

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Bob just gave up a weird one. Got deflected high, landed on the top of the net, bounced, hit him in the back, and into the goal.

Boston's second goal was on a rebound where the Columbus D stood there and watched while the Boston player knocked it in.
They have row so if they cant beat the rags and sens they dont deserve to make it.

Reactions: klabob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad