#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dunno how you can talk about Generic themes then say the shield's wasnt

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Liv Morgan's is terribad. If there's one advantage to all of the Riott Squad using Ruby's theme it's not having to hear this ever again

Shayne Baszler's is also meh.

Her theme from the MYC was better

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ambrose and Rollins. Generic crap while you know who gets the SHIELD theme.

Owens theme is in the same boat.

Brie's obviously was WOAT

My biggest beef is that when you listen to WWE themes on Spotify, most should end after a minute and 30 seconds. Three minutes of all of them are terrible.

Brie's. Agree. But it's so bad it ends up being like a Rebecca Black song that you can't get out of your head.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
You guys should experience this one:

Are you kidding me that theme is great.

I might be a bit biased though Martel was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was young(we used to get AWA when he was a champion there and I was like hey look a Canadian)

Last edited:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Are you kidding me that theme is great.

I might be a bit biased though Martel was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was young(we used to get AWA when he was a champion there and I was like hey look a Canadian)

I wouldn't say he was my favorite BUT I loved the Can-Am Connection and then Strike Force. I was too young to pay much attention to the lyrics but I definitely remember the main riff (which was OK and perfect for the times). Looking back, though, yeesh

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Honestly, any theme that has been consistently used for five years or more is bad to me. Nobody should have the same music from five years ago or longer, I don't care who you are. The only time I will allow an exception is if someone is not there full time. The way that Triple H has been doing it for years seems right to me. Have the music change with the heel or face turn. If you turn every few years then it probably keeps itself fresh enough for the purpose.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Mickie James easily. Hey her name is Mickie just like that Toni Basil song so let's center a song around it. What is this kindergarten? The handclaps and bassline infuriate me.

RVD in TNA....I just heard it recently. Mudvayne cover band? It's so bad it's good almost like Steven Regal's Real Man's Man theme.

Stephanie's theme is a crowd killer. No energy or momentum.

Triple H's first theme after he won his first WC. Generic Aerosmith lick #7. My Time was also annoying toy with the mic check thing. That was dumb.

I hated that WCW theme that Jannety and like 8 other guys used (Hollywood Blondes). It had no flow and that triplet was really a momentum killer.

They could've done a better job with Jinder's.

Ric Flair's WWF 1991-93 theme stunk. They key change killed it.

Trish's theme was stupid. After the Lil' Kim laugh the song had zero momentum.

I hate everything about Randy Orton but his theme probably most of all. The Nickelback vocals intro is awful.

Zbysko's WCW theme was pretty bad. It was funny because it was pompous but as a composition...hey someone hit the Super Nintendo synth a lot.

Ambrose's and Rollins aren't bad but they sound like half themes. It's recycled licks looped.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Honestly, any theme that has been consistently used for five years or more is bad to me. Nobody should have the same music from five years ago or longer, I don't care who you are. The only time I will allow an exception is if someone is not there full time. The way that Triple H has been doing it for years seems right to me. Have the music change with the heel or face turn. If you turn every few years then it probably keeps itself fresh enough for the purpose.

HHH doesn’t change his music with turns. Not recently anyway.

He uses his King theme for when he comes out as the Boss and the Game theme for when he wrestles.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I actually don't mind Shayna Basler's current theme. Yeah, it's a little generic, but the intro's kind of cool and I dig it overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad